Ready to get structured, personal free agent help in the next 5 weeks?
September 28th, 2012 by Agent Kevin Miller
Hey Friends, we’ve got two upcoming events at Free Agent Academy where you can join us…and we can join you, in a structured path for clarifying your Purpose and applying it to your Work.
Here’s a quick video from me about all this, though I tried shooting it with my new iPhone and you’ll have to REALLY crank the volume. Or here is just the audio from the video…at regular levels:
October 9th is our next Ascent Class. Four courses, four Professors, five weeks each. We’ll clarify your Purpose and how and where it should be applied to your work. There is a live class, online, every week that you’ll attend with a small group. You’ll have live interaction with the class Professor and the other members. At the end, we’ll assess where you are and whether you are best geared to apply yourself to traditional employment or self-employment…and with what focus. If you’re ready at that point, you can join our Summit class…self-employment school!
Here are the four courses:
- Context -with Professor Jonathan Pool
- Strengths – with Professor Deb Ingino
- Personal Brand – with Professor James Garner
- People Skills – with Professor Pierce Marrs
November 2-4 is our next Free Agent Academy Retreat, and the last one for the year (next one will be Feb. 2013). A small group of free agents and aspiring will converge here in Colorado at The Lodge at Elk Valley. We’ll be addressing you in large groups and then breaking out to address:
- Discovery of your Purpose.
- Discovery of a vocational Idea that fits your Purpose.
- Developing your Idea into a traditional or self-employed Opportunity.
- Growing your Business and instilling more of Your Purpose into it.
Come get face to face counsel from guides and peers, in a relaxed setting where it all really sinks in and takes root. Get rejuvenated and inspired and get applicable direction. When the event is over? We continue on together…you’re not left alone to figure it all out.
You’ll enjoy the healthiest, best tasting food you’ve ever had, as well as great coffee and wine. The experience is dramatically heightened by the majestic views of Pikes Peak that we’re in the shadow of.
You’ll be guided by:
- Justin Lukasavige – CoachRadio.TV
- James Garner – 9FingerMedia.com
- James Woosley – WoosleyCoaching.com
- Kevin Miller – FreeAgentAcademy.com
- Teri Miller – StumblingAroundInTheLight.com
Check out this Facebook picture album for a visual tour of our recent September 2012 event.
Attendees at events become each others, and my…friends for life. Stop journeying on your own.
Complete info and registration here on our Retreat page.