Meet me for lunch, a bike race and to discuss your plans
August 10th, 2012 by Agent Kevin Miller
Seriously, this is an invite to grab a bite and a drink and sit along the road to see America’s biggest cycling spectacle.
August 24 is just 14 days from now. The USA Pro Cycling Challenge that includes many of the recent Tour de France cyclists is traveling from Breckinridge to Colorado Springs. Around 1:30pm Mountain Time 150 cyclists, 20+ team cars and all the escort vehicles will be flying through Divide, Colorado…just 2 miles from where we’re hosting our Free Agent Academy Retreat immediately afterward. We’ll congregate at McGintys Pub on the corner of Hwy 24 and Hwy 67 to see the show and talk. I welcome anyone to come be with us for an hour or so.
Afterwards, those who are registered for our Free Agent Academy Retreat will caravan two miles north to The Lodge at Elk Valley, (see a map and pictures at the link) for own private ranch where we’ll spend from then till Sunday afternoon together, wrapping up with a hike to the nearby Crags.
The event focus:
- Working on you and your purpose and applying it to your work and business…and life.
- Taking a deep breath from life in the midst of one of the most awe inspiring locations in America.
- Sharing the context of who you are and where you are in life and free agency right now.
- Hearing from the other attendees and leaders on the same.
- Working in small groups and one-on-one in what your next steps need to be and creating a plan.
- Sipping on the deck…my home roasted coffee in the morning, wine in the evening. Talking and sharing from early to late.
You’ll get possibly the most focused, straightforward, relative and viable counsel for your life that you’ve ever received. Not theory, but direct application, specifically for your career and current or future business.
When you leave, you’ll leave deeply connected to a core group of people that will likely be connected to you for the rest of your life, and you’ll continue walking together toward your goals in our online community from that point forward
Becky Johnson just registered about an hour ago, leaving a couple beds in the lodge. After that you’ll have to grab a hotel in town on your own dime.
When was the last time you said YES to something BIG? You, me, six other leaders and 15-20 other kindred spirits. Questions? Just email me now.
Absolutely can’t make it but want to take action for your life? Become a member, just as Michael Manry from San Diego, CA did approximately 23 minutes ago as I send this at 4:07pm Mountain time on Friday, August 10th, 2012! Enrollment info is on this page: http://freeagentacademy.com/enroll-now/
- To gather with us for the race you must be in Divide, CO by 12pm Mountain Time. And please let me know if you are planning to join us.
- Most people fly into the Colorado Springs Airport, where it’s a 20 mile drive up Ute Pass alongside Pikes Peak. We have a carpool list to help with driving. Some also fly into Denver, which is 100 miles from CO Springs.
- This is a mountain lodge with elk and fires and walks through the woods. Dress accordingly. If you don’t look incredibly comfortable you’ll be out of place.
- Yes, that picture is from the yard at the lodge…that’s Pikes Peak taking up the view. It’s truly…awesome.