Free Agent Couples:
Coaching Intensive & Cabin Retreat
DEVELOP YOUR FREE AGENT
MAP AND TIMELINE
Two Dates To Choose From (first come, first serve):
April 18-21, 2013 (Thursday to Sunday)
May 16-19, 2013 (Thursday to Sunday)
Our live events are a primary catalyst for success with our members
We exist and interact every day online. Can you successfully utilize Free Agent Academy and become a free agent without attending an event? Absolutely. You can grow and establish a solid relationship via long distance as well. But it’s the time together that really seals the deal and accelerates progress. Normally 50% of our attendees are repeaters – they came before and are back to make another quantum leap in their progress and life.
We spend 48 hours together, full on from Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. We eat together, and many stay at the lodge so we can talk late into the night over the campfire, then get up early for a brisk and inspiring walk together in the shadow of Pikes Peak.
Events happen at The Lodge at Elk Valley in Divde, CO, just up the pass from Colorado Springs. It’s at 8,700 feet above sea level in the woods of the Rocky Mountains.
We’re not at a major airport hub and a hotel conference room. That’s about as inspiring as a…cubicle. If you want sterile walls, suits and ties, and taxis, then not only are the events not for you, but I’d question your pursuit of free agency, which at the core is to be inspired! It takes a bit more work to get here…which is fitting. It takes more work to be FREE.
Sept. 8, 2012 Note From Kevin:
Nov. 2-4 is our next event, and the last for the year. The focus of our time will be taking you where you are in your free agent process upon arrival, and working on progressing you forward significantly.
Most of you will have some personal development areas to address and strengthen, then some idea or business development solutions and equipping to nail.
The event structure is ‘Planned-Organic’, meaning we use approximately 60% structured time to facilitate 40% organic, as we uncover and discern your needs. This is not a spectator conference, or a rigid workshop. It’s about honing in on what you need to produce results and take the next action steps in making your free agency a tangible, attainable reality. Period.
We’ll have SEVEN of our FAA leaders attending. You’ll get to know and spend time with each one, getting their feedback on you personally. They are all experts in the overall free agent pursuit, but each with a specialty:
*Read bios and connect to their personal websites at our ‘Meet the Professors’ page
- Justin Lukasavige - CoachRadio.TV
- James Garner - 9FingerMedia.com
- James Woosley - WoosleyCoaching.com
- Kevin Miller - FreeAgentAcademy.com
- Teri Miller - StumblingAroundInTheLight.com
What really sets our events apart?
Two things. Two unprecented realities that are absolutely necessary for you to actually get lasting benefit from any event…and two things you’ll not get offered at any other personal or business development gathering:
1. Personal attention – literally from each leader in small groups and one-on-one.
2. Continuation – you leave the event physically, but that’s it. You’re a member and we pick up where we left off, the next day in our member’s community. You’ll be significantly further ahead, more resolute and confident, closely connected with the leaders and members you just spent intimate time with, and right where you need to be for your next step.
The Lodge at Elk Valley
|View Larger Map|
- A beautiful lodge 7 miles west of Woodland Park, CO, about 20 miles west of Colorado Springs.
- A couple hundred acres with a stunning view of Pikes Peak. No staff on hand, just us. No other buildings, just this magnificent lodge.
20. When it fills up, it fills up. Members only, but you’ll become a member now when you register for the event below.
EXPERIENTIAL & RELATIONAL
- We’ll have powerful sessions, but much focus on connecting. This is not all “workshop”. It’s about going deep and getting to the heart. It’s about taking a deep breath. It’s about realigning our paradigms and getting the truth in focus.
- Well, I can’t say. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be a surprise, eh? Suffice it to say, you’ll love them.
- We’ll give time for long walks in the woods and fields, some hikes or runs. Drinks on the deck. Moonlight strolls.
- Begin Friday at 1pm Mountain Time
- End Sunday at noon – enough time to fly home if you like, or stay and join us for a glorious hike to The Crags
REGISTRATION: $1,000 covers it all, including your first month’s membership in Free Agent Academy! Every event after your first is 1/2 off.
SPOUSES: $500 – half off. We’re huge advocates of spouse attendance and participation. We had 5 couples at the Aug. 2012 event.
LODGING: The first 12 registrants get dibs on a free bed at the lodge (3 per room, guys and girls separate), the next 8 snag a hotel in Woodland Park!
FOOD: All meals provided, home-cooked and the healthiest fare you’ve ever had…including Kevin’s home roasted coffee and wine selections.
TRAVEL: Easiest to fly into Colorado Springs’ small airport. Though many fly into Denver which is 2 hours away. We help coordinate carpooling.
Comments are closed.